Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Valley's Most Exciting Address!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Hikari Apartments has been a stunning addition to the local streetscape while offering new residents a welcoming, quality and beautifully appointed home - becoming the Valley's most exciting address.
This fabulous brand new 1 bedroom light and airy apartment has open living spaces offering a welcoming home amidst a bustling and vibrant inner-city suburb. Residents will rarely have to go far to obtain the things they require - from groceries, a bite to eat or coffee on the run.
The modern and stylish apartment opens onto a balcony allowing residents to enjoy Queensland's temperate weather while taking in the inner-city vibe.
78 Berwick Street is an address where everything is literally on your doorstep. Contact us to arrange your private viewing 0403 460 553.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Shared rooftop entertaining area with spectacular views, BBQ facilities, ample seating and gardens
- 31 Bike storage compartments
- Secure undercover parking
- Shared bike storage compartments
- Security audio intercom between lobby and apartment
- European kitchen appliances
- Stone benchtops
- Natural colour palette
- Ducted split system air conditioning
- European style laundry
MINUTES FROM EVERYTHING
- 10 minutes walk to the Brisbane CBD
- 15 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
- 5 minute walk to Fortitude Valley train station
- 8 minute walk to Chinatown and Brunswick Street Malls
- Accessible by major roads, close to ICB, Airport Link and Clem Jones Tunnel
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.